Saturday, March 13, 2010

Day one 3/10/10





Ok to start the blog off right i am going to give a little background. My name is William but most people call me Will. I am married to an amazing person named Emily and together we have a 9 month old daughter named Olivia. We have no other human children but we do have a dog and 18 chickens.
I work for a local out source company and am currently out sourced and an engineer to one of the largest jet engine designers/ builders in the world. And my wife is a nurse at a local hospital. We have been married for 4.5 years now.
I have a buddy in the area named Phil who bought his first home a few months ago and between the two of us we are going to be working on our homes.
So the home my wife and I are currently going threw the process of buying, just waiting on the bank approved mortgage, is a small 1,200 Sq foot house on .7 of an acre. the house it self is stuck in the 50's with ugly tye dye shag carpets and things like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment