Thursday, March 18, 2010

3/18/10

Hello followers!
So this morning we received our commitment letter! And with this the lawyers can do the title search and they are on there game, they started today, so it will be complete and sent back to the mortgage broker and me by Tuesday, so everything gets pushed out longer and longer and longer. So when i found out the date it will be returned so i called and e-mailed my mortgage guy to let him know about when things will be back and see what is next. However he still has not gotten back to me.
I do not recommend him to anyone else. But maybe its me? I only wanted to know when everything should be done and then when the date slips i am always asking him to explain why it slipped. But maybe all the bugging him is making him slower?
Well that's all the news i have ill let you know what happens as it happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment